Welcome to the Objective Europa forum for general debate and discussions in areas related to a crewed mission to Jovian moon Europa. Suggestions and ideas in the forum will not be filed as part of the research in phase-I.
- If you have not registered for the forum, please do so (see login link below).
- Please browse through the topics to find a relevant space for your input.
- Posting image concepts, links to relevant Europa topics and video are encouraged.
- We encourage you or others to gather your concepts and ideas from this forum in reports for phase-I.
- Contact via forum-email if you have suggestions for additional topics or categories.
- Flaming, trolling and libel activity are cause for immediate post deletion and login denial.
Quote from V.Verezen on October 7, 2013, 00:04 The biggest problem with a space station around Jupiter is the enormous amount of radiation caused by Jupiter's magnetic fields.
Pages: 1 2
Topic: GMO Soybeans
Re: GMO Soybeans
on: August 20, 2014, 00:29
So, in fact creating a type of Bio-Sphere inside a space-station that orbits Jupiter. Perhaps a mini-version of a biosphere capable of sustaining "earth-like" conditions (inside the sphere) on board of the manned spacecraft might be an idea however, it can ofcourse come up with complications ofcourse. (I'm just throwing ideas here).
Pages: 1 2
Quote from V.Verezen on October 7, 2013, 00:04
The biggest problem with a space station around Jupiter is the enormous amount of radiation caused by Jupiter's magnetic fields.